Visa can easily be obtained from the Royal Nepalese Embassy or Consulate office located in your region. If you have left your home country and/or you don't have time to visit the Embassy, you can obtain visa from the Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu or from any other entry point in Nepal. Make sure to bring a few sets of your passport size photos. Visa fees are inexpensive.
VISA FEES REQUIREMENTS
- The fee for a Single Entry Tourist Visa to Nepal for 60 days is US $60 or equivalent foreign currency
- Additional $50 grants Multiple Entry Visas
- Tourist visa can be extended for a maximum of 150 days. Visa extension free for 30 days is US $ 30
- To apply for visa, you will also need a valid passport, and two passport size photos
- Business Visa fee is US$ 100 for one year with ultiple re-entry and US$ 250 for five years with multiple re-entry.
CONTACT (IMMIGRATION DEPARTMENT)
Bhrikutimandap, Kathmandu, Nepal
Phone 977-1-4223590 | 4222453 | 4223681 | 4221996 | 4224757
Fax 977-1-4223127 Email firstname.lastname@example.org Website: http://www.immi.gov.np/